AHL has a III (Triple I) Cell which aims to develop well equipped human capital for the industry. It is a known fact that there is a wide gap between industry requirements and what institutions actually provide. A productive interface between the industry and the institution is a critical requirement for inclusive growth. This Cell tries to carve a synergetic relationship between the two through various interactive and collaborative programs which contributes in enhancing the teaching learning process and in turn, help the sector to recruit industry ready employees.
- Establish linkages with Industry and Industrial Associations
- Share the experience and expertise between institutions and industry for mutual benefit
- Expose the future workforce to the actual field of work or relate class room theories with actual industrial experience
- Co ordinate Research and Consultancy activities of the two systems
• Visiting faculty from Industry
• Business Talks by Industrial Experts
• Internship opportunities for Students
• Industrial Projects by Students
• Placement Services for Students
• Industrial Visit
• Consultancy Services
Activities of the Cell are coordinated by its members. The members are Chairman, Industry Representative, IQAC Coordinator, Placement Officer, Industrial Visit Organizer, B-Talk Organizer and Office Administrator.