The College recognizes that the use of information technology is a vital part of the learning process and integral to the academic programs offered at MLA Academy of Higher Learning. Students have the opportunity to obtain and develop skills, which will support their entry into a variety of professions.
Department of Information Technology and Services empower all students with the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in digital world. It provides information resources, technology, services and support to help achieve the teaching and learning goals of the college. It strives to provide excellent service by being consistent, reliable and accessible to all.
The primary goal of the computer lab is to provide assistance to students that will enhance their chances of succeeding in technology-based classroom assignments and to provide access to equipment that will support the needs of instruction where we celebrate life-long learning.
|Number of computers||57 Systems (1 server system, 2 systems in the Admin room,54 systems for the Student’s use)|
|Processors||Intel® Core™ i3-2100 Processor (3M Cache, 3.10 GHz)|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional|
|Black and White Printer||HP Laser Jet 1020|
|Colour printer||EPSON L3000|
|Internet connection||BSNL Fiber net connection with 40Mbps speed|
|Softwares||Tally ERP 9, Microsoft Office 2007,2010,Oracle 11g Express Edition|
|Antivirus Software||Quick Heal IS Essentials|
|The Lab remains open on all the working days except Sundays and General Holidays|
|Monday to Friday||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:30 AM to 01:00 PM|
Services offered so far
- Inhouse developed Payslip for the Employees of the Institution
- Caters to the technical needs of the Institution
- Online Examination for Non-core subjects using Google forms
- Offered Certificate course on Tally, Advance Excel, Data Analytics
- Training for Faculty and Staff on ICT Enabled Teaching and Learning
- Online Feedback system using Google forms.
- Students council Election, Entrepreneurial Development Cell council Election conducted in the lab.