Semester Scheme (6 Semester - 3 years), Eligibility 10+2
(As per Bangalore University norms.)
- Train students to fit into the challenges of Accounting and Finance World
- Add-on programmes to give the students professional edge like Tally, Capital Market, etc…
- Internships for the desiring students
- CA, ACS for desiring students
- Campus Recruitment facility
Candidates with 40% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any stream of a recognized university are eligible for admission.
The University examination is conducted at the end of the academic year for a maximum of 100 marks for each paper with duration of 3 hours. A student shall be declared to have passed the examination if he/she secures not less than 35% of the maximum in each of the papers and 40% of the maximum in aggregate. A candidate who fails to secure the above minimum shall be given exemption in papers he/she has secured 40% of the maximum marks and above. A candidate failing in any subject will be permitted to appear again subject to the condition that he/ she has to complete the course within 3 years from the date of joining the course.